All in all I am a physical wreck. Off to start on the sack of DVDs Pinkphish has lent me.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Physical Wreck
Anyone who knows me should know that I hate to take days off work for illness. I always feel excessivly guilty about it. Today, after being badgered by various colleagues I have finally taken a day off to try and recoup from the chest infection I have not quite been able to shake off all term. I also lost my voice on Fiday and am not yet back to normal. Then on Saturday night I somehow managed to bend my little finger in my sleep and pull the tendon on the top joint out of place. After a visit to the RVI minor injuries on Sunday and 4 hours at the hand clinic on Monday I'm now stuck with it in a splint for 6 weeks. Not great for my knitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What's up wi yer - you nesh or summat?
GET WELL SPOON,
xxx
Stay off til Monday. You need the rest. Get well soon!
Feel better hon!! And hope you took glittr's advice!
oh sweets, that must be agony! both physical and mentally. times two - both the knitting and struggling to natter. i'm sending you lots of Scandinavian Viking thoughts of good health.
Post a Comment