Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wedding Number 2

I'm a bit behind again. What a surprise!

A couple of weekends ago we went to Kay and Ed's wedding in Sheffield. Kay and I have been friend's since Mr Boulter's maths class, or was it school orchestra? Though we probably haven't always kept in touch that well. It was nice to see her and her family so happy. It was a relaxed affair, with a jazz band (loved by babies), bacon sandwiches and a disco later on. Continuing along the theme of being a bit crap about taking photos at events, the best one I got was this.

Kay and Ed's first dance

This is the second wedding I've been to since my enforced sobriety. I must say it is noticably more difficult to get up and dance in front of strangers when you look like a beach balls and you're stone cold sober.

I hope Kay and Ed had a lovely honeymoon (part I) in Barcelona and they have a long and joy-filled life together.

No comments: