I've recently been making a few things to sell at craft fairs. These keyrings were made out of left over sock yarn. Anne kindly aggreed to stock these at The Knit Studio and suggested I package them in a more professional way. I'm really happy with the way they look and have started making more.
Christmas is 76 days away (so the man who runs the village post office told me) so I thought I'd try something seasonal. I've used various crochet patterns, crochet cotton and a 2.5mm hook to make these snowflakes. I tried stiffening them with starch, but I found that the larger ones needed something stronger, so I had to resort to PVA glue. Should be fine as long as they don't get wet. I thought they'd make good christmas decorations.



1 comment:
You are a genius and I'd like to buy a keyring and a snowflake please.
How can I do that?
Alison xx
Post a Comment