Friday, September 15, 2006

Sockedy of Errors

After posting yesterday I decided to have a quick knit of the socks I was working on. Thinking it would be relaxing. I was finishing off the last couple of rows of the heel. I've already had to undoo it a couple of times because I made mistake during the week. All I did was drop stitches and get confused. I've ended up making a total mess of it because I dropped a lot of stitches from the very edge of the short row shaping heel and even though I thought I'd got them all back there's now a big gaping hole on one side. I tried un-knitting but I can't figure out what's going on. I think I'll just have to undo the heal and start again when I'm less tired. Maybe I should resort to a plain stocking stitch scarf or something. Sigh!

1 comment:

snaterkat said...

Its working with young people