Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Little Surprises

I've actually had an alright day today. Probably my first since I started my teaching practice. Bearing in mind that I had to teach all five of today's lessons that's not bad going. Hope it continues through the week.

When I got home today there was a parcel sitting on the door mat. I wasn't sure where it was from. There was no return address and a printed label. In it was a copy of Rowan's Classic Alpaca and a slip saying 'Rowan, with compliments'. This was a pleasant surprise. I hadn't ordered it. I can't help but wonder where it has come from. Apart from the weirdness of the whole thing it was a really nice surprise. If you've sent me this then thank you very much. I wonder if there'll be any more parcels on the way. I can always hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's from the Rowan company itself?

Cool surprise, though.