Sunday, March 25, 2007

At last an FO

OK, so productivity has be at a new low over the last few weeks, but I finally finished this baby cardigan I started at half term. It's done in Sirdar Suggly. Partially because I had some and I'm on a yarn diet at the moment (I didn't want to buy yarn for a project that was likely never to get finished), and partially because I feel guilty giving a new (non-knitting) mother hand-wash only baby clothes.
Baby cardi again

In other news, I'm still plodding through my teaching placement. I can't say I'm particularly enjoying myself, but my sanity seems to have returned to a more reasonable level (for me).

Sorry if I have neglected to send anyone presents or birthday cards, or have just ignored you. It's not intentional and normal service should resume soon (June at the latest).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cardigan is beautiful, Han! I love the lace detailing and the twiddly bits (picot?) on the collar.

Natalie x