As someone who routinely takes photos and blogs about events it was so weird for something big to happen and not have any photos of my own to show. Other people are slowly starting to send me theirs now and here are some edited highlights. I have started a "Wedding" set on Flickr which I will keep adding to.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
A piece of cake
I thought it was time I let you all know how the wedding went. It was lovely. I think it was one of the best weekends of my life. We managed to fit in a family meal on Friday night, all of Saturday's festivities and a barbecue on Sunday. Everybody seemed to have a good time. I thought it was going to be scary to walk into the church in front of a full congregation, like giving a talk at a conference, but when I got there I was so excited to see all the familiar faces that I never even thought about it. I knew that if anything went a little bit wrong noone would mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You look gorgeous mate.. :)..and the groom scrubs up quite well and all..
x
Post a Comment