I did manage to purchase some pom pom makers, which I've been wanting for a while, some lovely lace weight alpaca and some possum yarn, which I would otherwise not have got. However, considering the number of people there, which caused a massive crush and the quality of the stalls overall, I don't think we'll be making this trip again.
It wasn't all bad. We had fun on the journey, during lunch and afterward in Costa Coffee. It was lovely to see Dawn who met up with us and came away with one fabulously large button. I think we're pretty much in aggreement that we won't be coming along to this show next year. We also agreed that we quite enjoyed going somewhere together and that maybe we should find a better destination for it.
1 comment:
Hi Hannah!
Your post title made me laugh out loud! You might want to add a comma in there: "Knitting show, my arse." Otherwise, it can be misinterepreted as:
"Knitting, show my arse!"
Hope you're well. Looks like it, from the lovely blog :) --Kathryn
Post a Comment