The surrounding footpaths aren't that well marked and are easily confused with sheep trails. We ended up having more of a meander than a walk but it was nice to get out into the sunshine.
The bag felting was successful but it is still very wet, despite 48 hours on a radiator. I also finished my Pomatomus socks. There are no photos as my camera seems to be going bonkers at the moment and just turns off when I press the button (no low battery sign).
Last night I started a pair of monkey socks for myself, in the seemingly harmless looking sock yarn below. The socks look absolutely foul (again no photo due to camera issues). I like the feeling of the fabric but I was tempted just to frog them because of the colourway. The only reason I haven't is because I feel sort of sorry for the yarn and it is knitting up quickly. We'll see.



2 comments:
I also felt sorry for the yarn when you said it looked foul. Maybe the socks will have a nice personality? Shallow Han. (hehehe).
I love ruins - that place looks fab :) xx
Post a Comment