Monday, April 28, 2008

Photoless

I'm finding it very hard to motivate myself to blog when I can't put photos on my posts. My camera is still on the blink. When I press the button it just turns itself off with the lens open. This is exactly the same thing that happened with my previous camera. I'm going to try to take it back with my extended warantee and see what happens. If I don't get a replacement no more Fujis for me.

On Saturday we went for a 6.5 mile walk from Bolam Lake, up to Shaftoe Crags. G had bought a pack of Shepherd's Walks which, despite the dubious maps that G doesn't like, are all fairly local and quite interesting. The weather was so good I had my jacket off at one point. This photo is from the Shepherd Walks website.

I finished the first of my ugly Monkey socks and have been trying to find motivation for my larger long-term projects but the urge to cast on something else is overpowering.

I gave my seedlings some attention at the weekend and was planning to do some weeding etc in the garden but Sunday ended up being a wash-out. True to form it is bright sunshine this morning. Time to go to school.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

You can borrow my naff old camera if you like- it's actually not too bad. Glad you got out walking when it was good weather. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

I have an old digi camera too if you want. I know the feeling... all this pressure to keep up with modern technology and to keep the blog running. Cyber-socialising is hard work!