Friday, July 30, 2010
The Very Hungry Jacob
The Very Hungry Caterpiller was visiting Seven Stories yesterday and Jen very kindly invited us along to see him. I didn't envy the member of staff who's job it was to climb inside the costume and then be stroked and patted by 20 excited toddlers. Here's Jacob afterwards in the Puffin exhibition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey,
Just wanted to say that I really love your blog. I check it regularly but it hasn't changed much since Jacob (although this isn't a surprise- you must be so busy) so it was so exciting to see that you had updated your blog so much lately! It is lovely to see you looking so happy in all your pics. xx
Glad someone reads it. Everyone just uses Ravelry and Facebook these days. x
what a brilliant idea for a kid's day out! one of the best books ever surely.
Post a Comment