Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blogalog

I feel like I should start by apologising for my lack of blogging. Mostly its been laziness. I was waiting till I got round to taking some photos and that took longer than I thought.


I've had some lovely birthday presents from my fellow knitters. Including this Frog Tree yarn from Suzanne. It's so soft I could just sit and cuddle it.

Frog Tree, Worsted Weight, 100%

And this lovely silky sock yarn from Sarah with sparkly bits in it. Very glamerous. Just the ticket for some lacy gloves or socks.


Shiney silk sock yarn

Sarah also gave me this fantastic Curious Yarns sock yarns, with an extra small skein for doing the heel in. Very cool.


Curious Yarns Sock Yarn

Becca gave me this necklace and earings, which have already made the trip out to the pub on a Friday night. I'd like to say they were much admired but I was out with boys and they didn't even notice. I felt good in them though.

Jewellery from Becca

Becca also got me a monster making set with modelling clay and magnets for sticking them to the fridge. I'm planning not to do any work tonight, since everything is planned already for tomorrow. I think I might try my hand at moster creation.


On Saturday evening I started knitting this digger jumper from Lucinda Guy's Designs for Kids. I'm using Rowan Cotton Glace. This is the back. Hopefully I'll be able to get this section almost finished tonight.

Digger Jumper in Rowan Cotton Glace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bit naive, wasn't it - expecting blokes to notice a necklace? ;-)