Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bon Fires

Today has been a good day. I went to knitting this morning, picking up two birthday parcels on the way, that had been sitting in the post office all week. One of them turned out to be these fabulous slippers from Graeme's brother and family.
Slippers

I'm wearing them now as I type and they lovely. Cosy and warm.


This afternoon we drove up to Druridge bay to meet up with some friends. One of them, Sam, had planned a fabulous firework display and barbecue. I love watching fireworks and I always feel a bit cheated if I don't get to go and watch some around Guy Fawkes night. I think I've had more than my quota for this year :) Photos don't really do it justice, so I decided to finally have a go at using you-tube. I couldn't figure out how to change it round from being sideways though.

We also got to see the sunset.
Sunset at Druridge

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Love the gravity defying fireworks :o)
I think I have slipper envy!

The Knit Nurse said...

Who wouldn't? They are the best slippers in the world. :)