I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday. I certainly did. I've been having a relaxing time here in northeast Scotland. It's been cold, crisp and sunny most days. Ideal walking weather. There's been a bit of fog, but only at night. I've knitted two pairs of socks and am half way through a third. Father Christmas bought me some lovely presents and Graeme asked me to marry him. I now have a lovely amber and gold ring on my finger, which may someday morph into something more extravagant. Who can say. About to go for a walk on a long, empty, sandy beach in the sunshine with my husband-to-be. I am as happy as larry.
Apologies to anyone who thought they should have recieved this news personally. Computer time is limited and the phone signal isn't great. Santa brought me a new camera so I should be able to post some pictures soon. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays. Normal service will resume from Thursday. :)
9 comments:
Congratulations!! I hope you have a long and happy life together.
YEAH!
Congratulations!
Are you going to knit your wedding?!
Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Congrulations to you both!
Congratulations!! There's a pattern for a knitted tiara in Alterknits.
Congratulations to you both.
Awww Hannah such great news.
Wishing you both all the happiness in the world.
xxx
Congratulations to you both! Marvellous news.
Congratulatons Hannah!!!!
Woo-Hooooo, first Newcastle knitty wedding! So exciting!
Congratulations to you both. See you next time I'm in Newcastle. xxx
Post a Comment