
I have to say I was a little ashamed of myself for accumulating so much yarn, although I know it's not an extravagant stash (well, compared to other people's). I had almost started to feel like there wasn't that much, till I remembered the existence of this: 
Well it's all bagged up now anyway, all 5 bags of it. I also stuffed another 15 bags full of various duvets, spare bedding, towels, winter clothes etc. It's worrying that that is only a small fraction of what is to come. Best not to think about it.
4 comments:
Makes me feel better about my own stash :-D
I sorted out my stash yesterday. I feel much better about mine now too :o)
Fantastic stuff! Thats a stash to be proud of!
makes me feel better too... its funny how yarn expands when you take it out to air...
Post a Comment