
It was lovely to see the lambs in the country park area....

...and the leaves coming out on the trees. Is it me or are the trees lagging behind a bit this year? The daffodils have already been and gone.

We ate a picnic lunch and even got a bit sunburnt.
On Easter Sunday we decided not to go too far afield. We headed up to Graves Park, where we spent many weekend afternoon's when we were younger. We all spent a lot of time looking at the newborn animals and saying 'ahhhh...'. These piglets were my mum's favourite. They seemed only to be a few hours old and hadn't been written on the board yet.
There were also some motherless lambs. 
Refreshed from the weekend I am now throwing myself into the wedding preparations, which have been somewhat neglected over the last few weeks. The first wave of invitations will hopefully be going out at the end of the week. I apologise to people who don't recieve one straight away. Family are getting priority at this point. I'll write some more about that tomorrow.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you've had a few days rest. Don't get stressed about the wedding, it's supposed to be fun :o)
Alice xx
Post a Comment