Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Holiday Knits

Just in case anyone was wondering I did knit a bit while on hols. I finished the back of cable bear cardi I'm knitting and the pair of short row shaping socks. I messed up the kitchener on the second toe because I wasn't giving it my full attention. I think it'll have to come out and be done again. I haven't got any pictures of all this though because I forgot my camera cable and didn't want to fill my camera card with knitting pics while on hols. You'll just have to take my word for it.


However to be going on with here's a picture of some bronze age spindle whorls, which were in the Lipari archealogical museum. I got told off for taking this photo inside, which I find ridiculous since everyone else seemed to be doing what they liked. Typical. I always get caught if I try to break the rules.
Bronze Age Spindle Whorls in Lipari Archological Museum
I'm not overly convinced by the way they've got the thing set up, but then I'm no expert. Anyone else care to comment?

No comments: