Saturday, August 05, 2006

My not so secret pal

Yesterday I finally got to open the parcel sent to me by my lovely cousin Gill (of the -ianic tendancies).
Lovely presents from my fab cousin

There's some lovely blue-purple-green, 100% merino, sock yarn from fleece artist, some sweets (Real Fruit Fun Shapes), otherwise known as Gummi Feotuses, and a great T-shirt from Urban Yarns, with the slogan:

Front f shirtBack of shirt

The parcel really cheered me up when I was really in need of a boost. The past few days have been really hard for me. If you don't know why then I might be able to explain why some time in the future. Thanks to everyone who's been supportive and speacial thanks to Gill. I don't know what I'd do without you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I have t shirt envy.

Anonymous said...

Me too. Love the yarn - I brought two skeins of it back from Houston.

PURLPOWER said...

I love that shirt!