Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Birthday

It's my birthday today. It's 6.45am and I'm absolutly shattered following a rubbish night's sleep, which comprised of lots of short dreams about the lesson I am due to teach in 2.5 hours time. It's been prepared and changed more than any lesson really deserves to be. I'm not sure how it's going to go. I have another one straight afterward which isn't so worrying because it's A level, with less students. In 12 hours time, all being well, I'll be sitting in the Forth (hopefully awake) knitting at the special Rowan event. I hope people turn up. Can't wait for it.

I'm making it all sound very miserable. It's not that bad. I had a lovely time on Saturday when I went out for Tepan-yaki with my parents and a random collection of friends. I'd been worried beforehand because most people coming didn't know the others, but in the end everyone got on swimmingly. Thanks to everyone who came. Right, I'd better go and get ready so I can go to school and panic there.

P.S. I was so worried about my lesson I forgot to carve the huge pumpkin I bought. :S
Pumpkin

6 comments:

gourdongirl said...

Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie deer ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes.

Have a great day and I'm sure your teaching sessions will go swimmingly.

In answer to your questions, yes, Stonehaven is where they swing the fireballs at New Year and the Time Travellers wife is OK once you get used to the way it is written and how it jumps about.

Have a good birthday. xx

Anonymous said...

Bonne anniversaire! Or is that 'bon'? I can never remember.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Hannah! :-) Here from Gill's.

Anonymous said...

Hello Hannah! Best birthday ever to you!

Greetings from Canada also.

JavaKinetic said...

Let me be the first to wish you .... Happy Day After Your Bday!

Apparently, adorable cuteness runs in the family!

PS: I like sheep. I think they are very sweet mammals/

The Knit Nurse said...

How strange to get happy birthday messages from people I've never met. Thanks very much.